Ideal for pilots
The TOCSIN 3 Cockpit Monitor is an advanced single gas detector specifically designed for the cockpit. Most home CO detectors don't alert pilots to dangerous levels of CO soon enough, and even if they do the alarm is far too quiet to hear over a noisy engine. This model solves both problems - it combines a rugged design and reliability with advanced sensor resolution, plus three different alert modes (red flashing lights, vibrating, and a loud audio alarm). Advanced micro-processing capabilities allow for quick unit configuration adjustments. Large backlit screen displays CO level in parts per million (ppm).
- Alerts the pilot to dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in the cabin
- Three alarm modes: flashing lights, vibration, and 90 dB Piezo horn
- Alarm points pre-set at 35 and 100 parts-per-million (PPM)
- Customizable alarm points
- Display always shows ambient air Carbon Monoxide levels in PPM
- Kit includes 3M? Dual Lock? attachment tape suitable for high-temperature cockpits
- Sensor detects from 0-500 ppm.
This unit features a highly accurate sensor. Sensor will last for approximately 2 years and it is replaceable by the factory. Uses a CR15H270 Industrial Lithium CR2 battery (included).