Enjoy the beach or relax in the spa with our Rogers Data Beachtowel RUNWAY MARKINGS!
- 100 % cotton, terry with approximately 450 g/m²
- twocolour jacquardwoven with additional relief weave ?Rogers Data?
- upper surface velours
- OEKO TEX standard 100 as well as ISO 14001 and EMAS
- Made in Austria
Care instructions, in short words we can recommend as follows:
- full load machine with similar colours
- as hot as the label allows (in our case 60°)
- little detergent
- as much water as possible
- drying in the tumble dryer would be ideal
Due to the velour cut, the fabric loses more fibres than usual in the beginning, but this is not the case.
Do not pull out the thread loops but simply cut them off with scissors. This does not damage the terry towelling fabric.
Washing and care instructions for products made of 100% cotton.
For coloured laundry we recommend a colour/fine detergent without optical brightener. Cawö products are colourfast at 60°C ? coloured laundry.
Always fill the washing machine completely with other 60°C coloured laundry. The washing treatment of the fluffy terry towelling is therefore more gentle and you avoid fluff formation (pilling) due to fibre abrasion on the washing drum. After spinning, smooth out the piece of laundry and deflect it lengthwise. If possible, simply dry your terry towels at medium speed in the dryer or hanging on the fresh air. To keep the terry towelling soft and fluffy, do not dry on the heater or over-dry in the dryer.
Please note the care label on the sewn-in label.
- normal wash cycle at specified temperature
- do not bleach
- drying in tumbler possible, low temperature
- do not iron
- professional textile cleaning, normal procedure
|Dimensions(LxWxH) ( length × width ):||180,00 × 90,00 cm|