A good backpack keeps your most important gear organized, hauls everything you need for an adventure, and leaves your hands free to react to life as it comes at you. The Waypoint Backpack from Flight Outfitters does all that and more, whether you're at the airport, the campsite, or the office - and you won't look like you're headed to math class.
This thoughtfully-designed backpack has room for all your aviation gear but is flexible enough to work as an overnight bag or an everyday laptop case. The large center compartment accommodates a headset and kneeboard, with plenty of room left over for a change of clothes. Two interior mesh side pockets are perfectly sized for an ADS-B receiver or GoPro, and a large zippered pocket organizes your charging cords and battery packs. Signature orange interior makes it easy to find your gear, even at night.
Dedicated pockets protect your electronics, including a padded compartment with sections for both a laptop and a tablet. It's easy to access in flight when the bag is on the floor or under a seat. The outside is loaded with organization pockets too, including an organizer pocket, soft-lined sunglasses pocket, and even a carabiner for hanging larger gear.
- Padded laptop compartment fits laptops up to 16" MacBook Pro
- Padded tablet sleeve fits tablets up to iPad Pro 12.9"
- Organizer pocket with slots for pens and business cards
- Soft-lined sunglasses pocket protects your shades
- Two zippered side pockets offer easy access to your radio or water bottle
- Two outside mesh pockets can be reached while you?re wearing the backpack
- Dedicated flashlight and fuel tester pockets with elastic loops
- Steel-reinforced carry handle
- Padded shoulder straps and back are comfortable for all-day carrying
- Backpack can slide over the handles of rolling luggage
|Product weight:||1.140,00 Kg|
|Dimensions(LxWxH) ( length × width × height ):||45,70 × 35,60 × 22,90 cm|