Due to enormous demand for the Garmin G5 devices you have to calculate with a lead-time of 5-6 weeks from date of order on, when not available from stock!
The Garmin G5 electronic flight instrument delivers exceptional performance, reliability and ease of installation as a drop-in replacement for primary attitude in type-certificated fixed-wing aircraft. This compact and cost-effective G5 is bringing modern glass cockpit reference to thousands of aircraft that would otherwise depend on older, vacuum-driven equipment.
- Replaces traditional electromechanical instruments - can be configured in attitude, DG/HI/HSI and turn coordinator positions
- Bright, sunlight-readable 3.5" LCD color display, sized to fit standard 3-1/8" instrument cutout
- Dual G5 installation offers reversionary display capability plus the added redundancy of dual ADAHRS and dual backup batteries
Designed for installation in FAR Part 23 Class 1 and Class 2 aircraft (singles and twins weighing less than 6,000 lbs), the 3.5" G5 display fits into a standard 3-1/8" round cutout, taking up just a fraction of the space and weight previously required by conventional gyro-based instruments. It?s valid for flight under VFR and IFR conditions. And, by combining visual cues and data readouts once scattered across a myriad of instruments, G5 makes flight information easier to scan - so pilots can respond more quickly and intuitively to any inflight situation.
When configured as a primary attitude indicator, G5 uses solid-state AHRS reference to provide smooth, steady and reliable horizon-based pitch and roll indications. In addition to aircraft attitude, G5 will also support display of airspeed, altitude, vertical speed, slip/skid, turn rate, configurable V-speed references, barometric setting and selected altitude - as well as visual alerts upon arriving at a preselected altitude. A built-in GPS receiver provides highly accurate groundspeed and ground track readouts. Plus, a dedicated rotary knob on the unit allows for easy adjustments to altitude bugs and barometric pressure settings.
To provide even more situational awareness, G5 is also approved for installation as a replacement heading indicator/directional gyro (HI or DG) or horizontal situation indicator (HSI) in your panel. When paired with an affordable GMU 11 magnetometer, GAD 29 navigation data interface and select VHF Nav/Comms or GPS navigators, G5 can serve as your primary reference source for magnetic heading, VOR/LOC guidance and/or GPS course guidance - as well as providing distance and groundspeed indications. The unit displays both vertical and lateral GPS/VOR/LOC course deviation when available. And you can use the G5 instrument?s rotary knob to easily make and adjust course selections - or to control heading bug settings in DG installations. For added system integration, a single magnetometer can supply heading information to 2 G5 units simultaneously.
Technical Data Garmin G5:
- Electrical: 14 or 28 VDC aircraft power
- Unit size: 3.4" W x 3.6" H x 3.0" D (86.4 x 91.4 x 76.2 mm)
- Unit weight: 13.3 oz (377.0 g)
- Display size: 3.5" (88.9 mm) diagonal
- Display resolution: 320 x 240 pixels (QVGA), LED backlit color LCD
- Receiver: High-sensitivity GPS
- Maximum indicated airspeed: 300 kts
- Altitude range: -1,400 ? +30,000 feet
- Vertical speed range: ± 20,000 feet/minute
- Pitch/roll range: ±360°
- Optional backup battery: rechargeable lithium-ion, with a battery life of up to 4 hours
|Product weight:||0,38 Kg|
|Dimensions(LxWxH) ( length × width × height ):||7,62 × 8,64 × 9,14 cm|