The ICOM IC-A16E (#12) features a channel spacing of 8.33 kHz and 25 kHz, a strong 6 watts transmission power and Bluetooth® technology. Especially for aviation purposes the audio output has been increased to very loud 1,500 mW for clear communication intelligibility.
The IC-A16E with its small housing is perfect for single-hand-operation. The keypad as well a the display are coming with backlightening for easy operation during night times. The 7.2 Volt Li-Ion battery with 2,400 mAh (typ.) offer a operation time up to 17 hours. The IC-A16E is water and dust resistant according IP67/54).
ICOM IC-A16E (#12) product features:
- 8.33 kHz and 25 kHz channel spacing
- 1,500 mW audio output for clear communication
- 6 watts (PEP) transmission power
- Bluetooth® technology included
- 3.5 mm socket for external speaker
- Li-Ion battery with 2,400 mAh for up to 17 hours operating time (depending on usage)
- Compact housing, water and dust resistant (IP67/54, MIL-STD-810-G)
- 200 memory channels with 8-digit names
- Auto Noise Limiter (ANL)
- Power supply - 7.2 V DC
- Operating temerature - -20°C to +55°C
Delivery includes: IC-A16E (#12), Li-Ion battery (BP-280), Fast Charging Device (BC-213, incl. Power Unit BC-123SE), Antenna (FA-B02AR), Belt-Clip (MB-133), Handloop, Operating Manual.
|Product weight:||0,26 Kg|
|Dimensions(LxWxH) ( length × width × height ):||11,10 × 5,22 × 3,41 cm|