Write your own aviation adventure with the new Lightspeed line of flight bags named for storied aviation authors. This Lightspeed leather flight bag - the Markham - is handmade from full-grain, oiled South American cowhide in espresso brown with contrasting black leather pocket flaps. Uncoated for authentic look and wear, they will become more supple with age and use, while taking on a rich patina. Each hide has its own distinctive grain and markings, making each bag as unique as the pilot who owns it.
While embracing the traditions of yesteryear, Lightspeed flight bags are also born of the same aviation focus we bring to our headsets and incorporate insightful features designed for the modern pilot, like purpose-built pockets for headsets, tablets, and transceivers, and rugged, but wing-friendly, textured PVC bottoms. Anyone who owns a Lightspeed headset will recognize the beauty, durability, and ingenuity of a product destined to make flying more enjoyable for years to come.
Lightspeed Adventure Flight Bag - The Markham - features:
- A center top zipper opens into a large, lined main compartment roomy enough for headsets and other essentials (shown with optional Organizer Insert).
- The divided front organizer pocket expands forward for easy access to essential items.
- A transceiver pocket with leather antenna strap provides secure, easily accessible, antenna-on storage.
- A zippered rear pocket provides convenient access to tablets, paper charts, or documents.
- Another pocket on the side is tailor-made for large water bottles.
Outside Dimensions (WxDxH): approx. 11" x 4.5" x 9" (approx. 8,5 x 11,5 x 23 cm)
Note: displayed filling or devices are not part of the delivery. Delivery includes the Lightspeed Adventure Bag The Markham (empty) only!