Also outstandingly suitable for JETFUEL aircraft engines. Oil improver suitable for engines with or without a slip clutch, for adding to the motor oil. The 80 and 100 HP engines in ultralight aircraft often have to work in the most difficult conditions:
- Cold starting
- Full power during takeoff, usually at the weight limit
- High outside temperatures
- Long ascents on full power
- Shock cooling when descending
- Often the aviation and light aircraft can go weeks without ever being used.
- Protects against internal corrosion even if the engine is not used for long periods
- Specially developed for 4-stroke ultralight engines with or without a slip clutch
- High-tech ceramic wear protection that prevents direct metal-on-metal contact
- Reduces wear and friction in engine and gearbox
- Stable even under high thermal and dynamic permanent loads
- Resists extremely high and low temperatures
- Saves fuel
- Prolongs engine service life and prevents internal corrosion
- Improves smooth operation and compression
- Higher performance gain due to reduced friction
- Has emergency running properties
- Sufficient for up to 4 liters
- Packaging unit for maintenance facilities and Marketing Partners: 12 pcs.
- The content of this tube has been geared to and is sufficient for adding in oil changes of the ROTAX 912 engine.
Content: 80 ml