Bose is proud to announce the next generation of Pilot Aviation Headsets - the new A20! The A20® Aviation Headset is Bose's most advanced pilot headset yet. Its breakthrough innovations reduce more noise and provide even greater comfort than previous models, without compromising the clear audio you expect from Bose. Plus, the A20 Aviation Headset now includes auxiliary audio input and Bluetooth phone connectivity. Enjoy a quieter flight - proprietary technologies in the A20 aviation headset reduce more noise than ever before, across the full spectrum of human hearing, in even louder environments. Advanced electronics now use microphones both inside and outside each earcup to sense and reduce more ambient sound. Improved Bose ear cushion technology helps further reduce unwanted noise. New cushion materials block more sound before it enters the earcups, providing an even quieter headset experience. And even greater comfort - the A20 aviation headset also provides a new level of comfort and stability. The overall headset profile is more compact, but the earcup cavity has been enlarged to allow more room for the ears. These proprietary cushions improve the earcups' acoustic seals, even over eye glasses, and remain comfortable during long flights. The solid magnesium headband is extremely durable, yet lightweight, and its sheepskin cushion eliminates hot spots. All these improvements have been achieved without increasing the headset's weight or clamping force. The A20 headset weighs just 12 ounces and exerts significantly less clamping force than most active headsets. AUX IN and Bluetooth technology convenience - the redesigned control module now includes an auxiliary audio input with Intercom/AUX priority switching. Many pilots will want to use this input for dedicated GPS and traffic warning systems. You can set audio priority to mute the AUX input completely when intercom signal is detected, or to simply lower the AUX volume appropriately. Bluetooth mobile phone connectivity allows you to receive calls wirelessly while wearing the A20 headset. And its enhanced EMI protection helps minimize interference from the mobile phone. Plus, the headset's integrated sidetone provides a more natural feel to Bluetooth phone conversations, even when you're disconnected from the intercom. Smart power control - the power system in the A20 aviation headset includes a smart shutoff feature that helps provide at least 45 hours of use from just two AA alkaline batteries. With the installed version of the headset, the technology intelligently switches from aircraft power to battery power as needed. For all types of aircraft the A20 aviation headset is available in an installed, aircraft-powered version and in portable, battery-powered versions for various craft, including helicopters. Product features:
- Significantly improved noise reduction across a wider range of frequencies. Proprietary Bose innovations now use microphones both inside and outside each earcup to sense and reduce more ambient aircraft noise.
- Redesigned ear cushions deliver greater comfort using new materials. More compact earcups now have a larger interior cavity, allowing more room for the ears - redistribution of headset weight also helps improve overall comfort and stability.
- Enhanced center torsion spring on magnesium headband provides a consistent, comfortable fit for any size head - with significantly less clamping force than most pilot headsets.
- TriPort acoustic headset structure, available only from Bose, produces tonally balanced audio from relatively small and lightweight headphones.
- Active equalization electronically tunes the headphones' frequency response, enabling outstanding audio performance.
- Adjustable powered microphone can be connected to either earcup and set in a range of stable positions for optimal communications.
- Auxiliary audio input on redesigned control module for connection to GPS and other devices. Pushbutton Intercom/AUX enables priority switching.
- Bluetooth phone connectivity lets you take calls wirelessly through the headset.
- Enhanced EMI protection to minimize communications interference.
- Integrated sidetone for more natural sounding intercom and mobile communications.
- Smart shutoff for extended battery life. Installed headsets also feature a flexible power system to automatically switch from aircraft power to battery power as needed.
- Ergonomic control module has been redesigned for greater ease of use. Includes contoured grip and streamlined interface with high-contrast icons on main controls.
- TSO certified by FAA/JAA to meet performance standards for headsets used on civil aircraft. Made in the US, it also meets RTCA/DO-160D and DO-214 environmental requirements.
- Impedance: Mono 160 Ohms, Stereo 320 Ohms
- Frequency response: 15 Hz - 15 kHz
- Maximum ambient noise level: 115 dBC SPL
- Power source: battery-powered 2x AA Alkaline Batteries, aircraft-powered 10-32 V DC
- Battery life: up to 40 hours in typical use
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Operating temperature: -15 to 55°C
- Bluetooth: hands-free profile, Bluetooth 2.1
Delivery includes: Bose A20 (incl. battery case, PJ plugs, straight cord, electret mic., Bluetooth connectivity), Aux-In Cable Adapter, Cable Clip, 2x AA Batteries, Bose Carrying Case (black).
Average product review
Yes, the BOSE A20 supports A2DP and bluetooth music listening through your smartphone, tablet or any other bluetooth device is possible.zuletzt aktualisiert (2018-05-31)
When you order in the shop and delivery and invoice adress is outside Switzerland, shop automatically doesnt charge you swiss VAT.zuletzt aktualisiert (2020-08-03)