Mount your GoPro, Garmin, or any action camera with a 3-finger (GoPro-style) mount or 1/4"x20 threaded socket to almost any aircraft strut in seconds. This strut clamp mount will fit anything from a J3 Cub to a Cessna Caravan. Quickly and securely attach your camera by adjusting the clamp to the size of your strut and securing it with the included UV-resistant polyurethane strap. This is not your normal rubber strap; We partnered with long-time outdoor equipment manufacturer, Voile, to produce an extremely tough rubber strap that will not degrade over time.
Our mount is FAA-compliant! Click here to read a letter from the FAA regarding External Camera Mounting.
If you or your mechanic have any questions, email us. Our A&P/IA will be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns!
This kit includes:
- Nflightcam Strut Clamp
- Nflightcam Exterior Ball-Head Mount
- Heavy-duty polyurethane strap from Voile
- 5/32" hex key
See product photos for installation instructions or download the instruction manual.
- Material: 18-8 stainless steel and 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, milled and anodized
- Maximum Demonstrated Speed: 250mph
- GoPro, Garmin, Sony, Nikon, FlyCam360, and most other action cameras with a 3-finger or 1/4?x20 mount
- Not compatible with RAM mount products
- Camera not included